Recommended Timing for Filter Replacement (It might be verified according to different water consumption.
The timing below is based on 10 liters water consumption per day.):
- LF2 zeolite + active carbon :1-2 months(ammonia removal）
- Pre-carbon filter: 3-6 months
- Post carbon filter : 6-9 months
- RO membrane : 15-24 months
- TCR carbon filter: 6-9 months
- PPF or Zeolite+active carbon: 9-12 months
- UV light bulb 12 months or upon UV fault warning
The above recommended service timing is for reference only.
After a long period of service, we recommend that you replace the filters to ensure that your unit will always produce the cleanest and purest drinking water effectively.
Leave A Comment